This manufacturer and distributor , is currently seeking an Accountant to be in sole charge. Based from their London office and reporting to the UK Directors and into the parent company's CFO, based in Germany, the Accountant will work alongside an Accounts Assistant to deal with and process all the company’s accounting requirements.
The candidate will have extensive commercial experience dealing with:
- Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control and litigation
- Electronic payments and online banking
- Preparing cash forecasts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparations of year-end accounts
- Building relationships with Banks, Auditors and relevant third parties
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC in respect of Corporation Tax and VAT
- Managing cash flow
You will have strong IT skills and be capable of managing your own work load, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing and successful international business that can offer security and in a fast moving environment.