Finance & Admin Manager
This specialist stock based sales and distribution business based in central London, seeks a Finance & Administration Manger to join their busy, fast moving team. Reporting to the MD, you will take responsibility for running a small finance function together with overseeing the administration for the company.
Duties will include:
- Financial analysis & reporting
- Financial reporting
- Audit and control, including compliance with HMRC
- Asset and liability reconciliation
- Working capital and cash flow forecasting and control
- Payroll processing
- Human resources management (health insurance, mobile phone contracts, company pension scheme, etc)
- Stock management and reconciliation
- IT and data upload management
- Supervision of the purchasing, sales order processing function and logistics functions
- Adhering and communicating on client/supplier due diligence requirements
- Providing proactive support to the Sales and Managing Director to drive change, add value, and maximise profit
This is a key role within the organisation that is varied and challenging and can offer excellent security and prospects.