Assistant Management Accountant
This leading property and infrastructure support services company seeks an Assistant Commercial Management Accountant to provide a management information service to the directors and managers within the Corporate division and to assist in the recording, preparation and monitoring of the management accounts.
As the Assistant Commercial Management Accountant, you will ensure the timely and accurate provision of management accounts and supporting analysis to the Commercial Manager.
Duties will include:
- To assist the Commercial Manager in the preparation of contract profitability reports, contract costing schedules and contract budgets, as required.
- To prepare and analyse information for reporting on contract accounts including profitability, reconciliation, variance.
- To deliver valued support to internal business customers.
- To support the Commercial Manager on all Commercial issues on the Account
- To provide sound financial support to the Account Manager and Account Director
- To ensure Operations Managers on the Account adhere to internal financial policies and procedures at all times
- To assist in the implementation of new systems and processes.
- To ensure timely completion of all month end procedures including reconciliation of control accounts and preparation of cost & WIP accruals
- To prepare and submit individual Property Services Agreements for Sites
- To provide information, support and analysis to the Commercial Manager to assist with strategic and operational decisions
- To develop relationships with the Commercial, Central Finance, Operational and Client Finance Teams
You will need to have a strong background with double entry in order to prepare complex journals, excellent attention to detail and capable of working to tight deadlines. The role represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that can offer progression.