An established charitable organisation based in Central London is seeking a driven individual to take sole charge of the finance, administrative and communications processes of the charity. The role is based near Old street Tube Station.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Double entry Bookkeeping, invoicing and bank reconciliations
- Preparing Monthly Payroll of Employees
- Credit Control
- Preparing and reporting monthly P&L and balance sheet, preparation and forecasts of annual budget
- Secretarial Services to support Trustee
- Able to provide administrative support to CEO and Trustees
- Manage suppliers and tendering process
- Manage HR department, processing reference requests, DBS checks, maintaining company records
- Manage and coordinate public communications process
The successful candidate will be a high calibre bookkeeper with experience of using Sage accountancy tools. Ideally you will be AAT qualified, together with excellent communicative and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a great charitable organisation with flexible working hours. You will be reporting to and advising the CEO and trustees, giving the opportunity to shape the department.