Senior Finance Officer
This leading property management company seeks a Senior Finance Officer to join their successful and expanding finance team.
This is a varied role working closely with the Finance Manager and external Accountant. You will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the company’s income streams, invoicing, data base administration, posting income, reconciling receipts, dealing with telephone queries. You will also be responsible for posting and processing payments to landlords and supplier invoices.
- Responsible for sending out the local authority invoices.
- Tracking properties in and out schedules
- Liaising with Local authorities to agree invoices and charges
- Producing rental statements using our in-house system (training will be provided)
- Producing various accounting reports and information from the system
- Completing landlord monthly payment runs and liaising with them
- Responsibility for maintaining the books and records of some smaller group companies
- Answering telephone enquiries regarding rent payments, receipts and the ability to speak to landlords and agree new rents
- Credit control, chasing unpaid invoices
- Responsible for the posting of customer and supplier invoices and bank payments to Sage
- Responsible for preparing bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Reconciling the PAYE and other control accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of the VAT returns
- Preparing information on sales and income streams for Board meetings
- Assist in providing information for Sales Factoring
The successful candidate will require strong IT skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise their work load. This roles offers security and the ability to progress in a successful organisation.