Recruitment & HR Officer
Our client is a diverse group of companies with several distinct areas to their business including hospitality and property, they are looking for a Recruitment and HR Officer to join their dynamic, fast moving Central London based team. As part of the management team, you will be responsible for leading their recruitment initiatives including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management and developing and implementing HR initiatives.
This is fantastic opportunity to join an incredibly successful, entrepreneurial lead company who can provide a long-term career path.
Duties will also include:
- Oversee company recruitment process across difference business units
- Liaise with operational managers to discuss staffing needs and recruitment processes
- Research and assess AI systems for reviewing applications to create shortlists
- Shortlist candidates
- Obtain references
- Issue contracts of Employment
- Oversee start of work and induction.
- Ensure performance is reviewed and deal with probationary period reviews.
- Maintain records of all employees
- Review and update procedures handbook.
- Manage and assess nonperforming team members
- Oversee disciplinary issues and liaise with external advisors for specialist advice if required
- Manage any TUPE issues for transferring staff between divisions ensuring all statutory requirements are met.
You will ideally have a background in an entrepreneurial lead environment with a strong recruitment bias together with a knowledge of HR policies and procedures and employment law. In person, you will have a high level of personal impact and capable of engaging at all levels.
For further information, please contact us.