This diverse group of companies seeks an Accountant to join their busy finance team. Focussing on their significant property business you will take responsibility for key areas within the department. This will include:
- Property Service Charge Accounting including budgets
- Invoicing of Rent & Service charges to tenants
- Chasing tenants for payments of rents and service charges
- Journal entries and account reconciliations
- Management Accounts
- Year End Statutory accounts
- Cash Management/ Treasury issues
- Other adhoc tasks associated with property businesses including covering for other staff
You will need to have strong IT skills including SAGE & Excel and be capable on prioritising your work load.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a track record of growth and who can offer career advancement.