A dynamic chartered accountancy practice is looking to recruit on a motivated accountant to join their dedicated and multi-skilled workforce. This practice has shown a huge amount of growth over the last three years and is set to continue.
Your key duties will be:
- Preparation, interpretation and review of management accounts, reporting and analysis to a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of Statutory financial statements, ensuring all relevant disclosure requirements are made
- Preparation of self-assessment corporation tax, income and LLP tax computations and returns
- Carrying out and documenting audit work for specific clients
- Review of clients payroll, PAYE and VAT matters, including VAT returns, EC Sales lists and Intrastat submissions
- Ensuring Clients compliance files are adequately maintained
- Assisting Admin team with drafting Fee notes
- Working to required standard within time budgets
The successful candidate will be well organised and disciplined with meticulous attention to detail. Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant with experience of working within a practice and using Sage accountancy tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a well-established and rapidly expanding accountancy practice, offering full study support and a great career path.