Part Time Finance Director – Commodity Trading
This physical commodity trading business seeks an experienced Finance Director on a part time basis to support the CEO and oversee the finance team. The initial brief will be to review systems, processes and controls to provide better reporting and work flow.
Initial projects will include:
- Help build integrated cashflows, balance sheet and profit and loss projections
- Provide higher level review of management figures
- Develop new systems for Foreign Exchange reconciliation
- Help with creation of audit files to ensure a smooth audit process
- Support Finance Controller with smooth year end audit process to finalise figures in good time
- Support Finance Controller to ensure all information required for bankers is produced timely and accurately
- Support CEO to make key decisions for the business based on ensuring the required information is provided timely and accurately
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Experience at FD level in a similar physical commodity trading business
- Experience of working inside a growing, privately-owned business and an understanding of all the challenges associated
With a defined 5-year growth plan, this business has seen exceptional growth and is looking to expand its management team.