Part Qualified Management Accountant
A FMCG company based Romford is currently looking to recruit a Part Qualified Management Accountant to assist the Finance Manager with financial and operational information to support business decision making. The main focus of the role will be collating and reporting on key financial metrics in order to support the Supply Chain / Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement and I.T teams.
Ideally you will be a part qualified Accountant and study support is offered with the role.
Assisting the Finance Manager your main duties will be:
- Develop, maintain and interpret key weekly/monthly dashboards
- Support the budget and forecast process for both operational costs and capital expenditure
- Month end close
- Month end reporting to internal customers (cost centre reports)
- Month end reporting packs working in conjunction with the management accounts team
- Operational variance and root cause analysis
- Support both the Operations Finance Manager and Supply Chain Manager on ad hoc projects
- Reporting of dashboards to complement current management accounts
- Ensure all product costings are correct
- Tracking Capex spend to ensure projects are delivered within budget
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress in Accountancy, working with an out going Finance team.
If you are looking for the next step in your career please apply.