Management Accountant – Part Qualified
This innovative and high profile company seek a Management Accountant to join their busy Finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will focus on preparing management reports and accounts, liaising with different parts of the business.
Duties will include:
- Monthly reporting tasks
- Posting journals in relation to sales (weekly and monthly) and monthly stock, accruals and prepayments
- Ensure appropriate accounting treatment is applied through
- Assist with further projects as required by Finance Manager/Finance Director
- Assistance with weekly payment runs
- Payroll support (outsourced function)
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
You will be a part qualified Accountant with excellent technical knowledge, an ability to prioritise your work load and have good attention to detail. You will be expected to build relationships with internal and external contacts and have strong IT skills.
This is opportunity for an ambitious Accountant who is looking to progress and develop in a company that actively promotes from within. Study support on offer.