An innovative firm of Accountants based in Central London are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their outsourcing arm. Providing clients with virtual FD and cloud based accounting services. Duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations and group consolidations for a portfolio of clients.
- Maintain and post prepayments and accruals, payroll journals and year end journals.
- Maintaining fixed asset register and depreciation schedules.
- Preparing cash flow statements, budget planning, forecasting and variance analysis
- Prepare and submit VAT returns, EC Sales and Intrastat
- Liaising with the audit department in regards to the preparation of the financial statements and assisting with year end schedules.
- Reporting to partner level on an on-going basis.
- Training and supervising junior members of staff and reviewing their work.
- Extensive interaction with senior client management and third parties including liaison with HMRC, bank managers.
- Providing on-site & off-site bookkeeping functions including purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliations, bureau services and credit control using SAGE accounts, Quickbooks and Xero.
- Assist clients to set up appropriate internal control system
With an outstanding salary and benefits package, this role offers a career path together with a varied and interesting role.