Legal Practice Manager
This established firm of Solicitors with a history of delivering high quality advice to individuals and businesses, seek an experienced Practice Manager to be part of their management team. You will play a leading role in supporting the Partners with the growth and development of the firm.
The role will cover key areas including Finance and Administration, IT, HR, Lexcel, compliance and Administration. Duties will include:
- Managing a small team, you will be responsible for regular management and practice accounts, budgets, forecasts, cashflows and overseeing the day to day accounts functions include all SRA compliance.
- Ongoing Lexcel, money laundering and GDPR compliance
- Liaising with Practice Management Software and IT suppliers
- Full HR responsibilities
- Insurance, covering professional indemnity, pensions and office renewal
- Liaising with external advisors, including auditors and banks
- Overseeing facilities management covering repairs, renewals and on-going maintenance
You will have proven finance background together with leadership/management skills gained in a legal organisation. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a firm that can offer a challenging role together with playing a key part in the on-going management of the firm.