Italian Speaking Accountant
Working for a central London Accountancy Practice, this firm has undergone enormous growth in the last three years and is set to continue. As part of their growth, they are seeking to recruit an Italian Speaking Accountant.
Ideally, you will be a Part Qualified/Finalist Accountant, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working for an accountancy practice of which 1 year must have been working in the UK. You will have experience using Sage Line 50 and/or Sage Accounts Production and MS Excel.
- Preparation, interpretation and review of management accounts. Together with variance analysis.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements, ensuring all relevant disclosure requirements are made.
- Preparation of self-assessment corporation tax, income tax and LLP tax computations and returns.
- Carrying out and documenting audit work for specific clients
- Review of clients payroll, PAYE and VAT matters, including VAT Returns, EC Sales lists and Intrastat submissions
- Ensuring clients compliance files are adequately maintained
- Working to time and budgets deadlines.
- Drafting fee notes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who will support you through your studies and offer a career path.