This International trading Company based in central London seeks an experienced vibrant Financial Controller. This is a hands on role which will involve responsibility for the development of the finance function, advising the CEO on all financial issues and getting involved with operation issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for the group’s financial affairs
- Supervision and management of a small team
- Analysis of accounts, ledgers and profit centres
- Consolidate the results of overseas operations
- Assist the board to drive financial objectives forward
- Ensuring compliance to current accounting rules and regulations
- Reviewing procedures
- Liaise with external advisors
- Report on pricing and costings to improve revenue
- FX planning and hedging strategies
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation and be part of the management team. This is a key role within the organisation and it is expected that your role with expand as the business continues to grow.