We are recruiting on behalf of a professional Services firm based in the City, for a qualified Financial Controller. This is a newly created role reporting to the Board and is regarded as part of the management team. The role will be responsible for managing the firm’s internal and accounting function together other administrative areas.
You will take responsibility for over viewing the current finance operations and recommend improvements in systems, processes and controls.
Managing and motivating a small team, your key responsibilities will include.
- Preparation of financial and management accounts including performance statistics
- Budget, forecasts and cashflow projections, together with detailed analysis
- Overseeing the credit control function.
- Managing the treasury function
- Liaising with external advisor's and maintaining relationships with suppliers
You will be a qualified Accountant with a demonstrable background of working within a professional service firm. It is essential that you have strong IT skills, capable of managing and prioritising your work load together with delivering results to a demanding Board.