This sales and marketing business has seen substantial growth and is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to run and manage their finance team. With the initial focus on improving systems, process and controls the role reports to the Directors and is seen a part of the management team.
- Budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Regular finance meetings with Directors and operation staff
- Preparation monthly and quarterly reconciliations of balance sheet & nominal accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Drafting year end financial statements for the external Accountants to finalise
- Managing small finance team
- Managing relationship with external finance companies and professional advisors
- Renewal of insurances and other key business activities
- Supporting the Operations team in supplier contract management and supplier contract administration
This is an important role within the business and will provide support to the Directors for its continued growth. Strong IT skills and the ability to prioritise and manage workloads are essential skills. An excellent opportunity for a long term career with a market leading company.