This specialist digital services company based in Central London sees a hands on Qualified Accountant to run its finance function on a day to day basis. Reporting to the Managing Director you will support the business advising on all finance issues together with providing commercial input.
Duties will include:
- Preparation monthly and quarterly reconciliations of balance sheet & nominal accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly payroll, including submissions to HMRC and workplace pension provider
- Managing the fortnightly finance meetings with the Management team
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of quarterly bonus calculations
- Yearly budget preparation with quarterly re-forecasting
- Drafting year end financial statements for the external Accountants to finalise
- Managing Finance Assistant
- Preparation of journals, to include accounting for income recognition
- Invoice drafting, quality checking, submission to client and applying cash receipts to accounts receivable
- Renewal of insurances and other key business activities
- Maintenance of time sheet system and production of reports, both internal and client facing
- Owning the operation of client service contracts, providing inputs into finance aspects (including pricing and payment terms) where required.
- Supporting the Operations team in supplier contract management and supplier contract administration
The successful candidate will have strong commercial analytical and IT skills, be capable of managing and prioritising their own work load, manage and motivate a small team together with having extensive liaison with the client facing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast moving organisation that can offer a challenging role with the potential to progress.