This innovative and highly successful manufacturing, marketing and distribution business seeks a Financial Controller to take full responsibility for its finance function. Reporting to the Directors you will be a key part of the management team.
With an initial brief to review systems, process and controls, this is a hands on role that is key to providing financial information. Duties include:
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Prepare timely management and financial accounts
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Contribute to the development of company financial strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Lead and develop and motivate the finance team.
- Take responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Present annual accounts
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisor's.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an organisation that is highly profitable and is set to expand its market into other territories. As a Qualified Accountant, you will have strong technical and IT skills, be capable of managing and prioritising your own work, whilst delivering to tight deadlines.