This successful and innovative business services company based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, seek a Financial Controller to run and manage its finance function. The company is expecting to treble its turnover over the next few years and requires an Accountant who can assist them with this growth. Reporting to the Directors, duties will include:
- Review current systems, processes and controls
- Producing monthly management reports for all group companies.
- Implement updates and improvements to the current Sage Line 50 accounting systems
- Management and development of the finance team
- Multi-currency cash management including credit control and forecasting
- Overseeing invoice processing
- Cash receipting, allocation and producing daily cash reports for the CEO
- Processing payments for authorisation by Directors
- Processing quarterly VAT returns
- Control of all ledgers throughout the process
- Complete ad-hoc tasks for Senior Managers and Directors
This is a hands on role which requires excellent technical knowledge. You will need strong IT and management skills, together with the ability to work to tight deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful organisation that can offer a challenging role with career progression.