An established import and distribution company based in Rainham, Essex are currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to join their finance department. This is a unique opportunity working for an award winning company where you can really make a difference in the way in which the business operates and contribute to the continued growth and expansion of our business.
You will ensure the day to day operations of the accounts team are completed correctly and in an efficient and timely manner.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Production of monthly financial management information pack
- Production of yearly Statutory Accounts
- Corporation Tax, PAYE and VAT returns
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Providing information to aid key strategic decision making and formulating business strategies
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements were needed
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Minimum 5 years PQE
- Previous experience with Foreign Currency trading.
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Sage 200 and/or Microsoft Dynamics Navision
If you have the relevant experience, excellent attention to detail and a strong reputation for accuracy please apply.