This innovative and highly successful manufacturing, marketing and distribution business seeks a Financial Analyst to join their expanding team. Reporting to The Group Finance Director and Managing Director, the Analyst will partner with the business and finance team to produce meaningful commercial analysis.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for all the financial analysis, covering sales, manufacturing, commissions, overheads, marketing.
- Responsible for development and delivery of financial and commercial reporting for senior management.
- Proactively challenge the status quo and use commercial analysis to drive business change
- Responsible for leveraging company financial systems to facilitate insightful and efficient reporting
- Responsible for providing monthly commentary on the business results & the financial estimate.
- Responsible for upholding accounting principles and ensuring proper processes are adhered to.
- Part Qualified/Finalist Accountant or equivalent
- Comfortable in a fast moving, demanding environment
- Excellent stakeholder management ability across all levels
- Strength in the communication of financial reporting across all levels
- FMCG/ manufacturing experience desired
- Outstanding systems skills including data manipulation and reporting
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile company that has seen exceptional growth and can offer excellent career opportunities.