This fast-growing specialist retail and wholesale business seeks a hands on Finance Manager to join their busy team. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will take responsibility for the smooth operation of the finance function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Ensure all postings into the financial system are accurate (recognition of sales, purchase ledger, stock, other profit and loss and balance sheet accounts)
- Developing, maintaining and documenting all necessary financial policies and procedures
- Improving and implementing new financial processes and systems
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure stock accounts are accurate
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data
- Production of monthly management accounts and KPI documents in line with month end timelines
- Year-end audit work and liaising with the external auditors
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable finance background with excellent IT and Excel skills. This is a key role within the organisation that is varied and challenging and can offer excellent security and prospects.