This design and innovations company’s looking to recruit a Finance Manager to support and report to their Head of Finance. This is great opportunity for those looking for diverse role covering all aspects of financial control, monthly processes and financial reporting, analysis and forecasting liaising with suppliers, customers, internal teams and management.
- Month end procedures including sales invoicing, purchase ledger and expense processing and all related queries.
- Quarterly VAT submissions and other withholding tax reporting.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Processing supplier payments, posting all bank transactions.
- Managing cashflow on a daily basis, weekly cash flow report and monitoring.
- Maintain controls and support for all balance sheet items including Fixed Assets.
- Maintain good records and support for all production activities.
- Weekly flash P&L reporting to head office.
- Complete the month end processes, including the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Liaise with outsource payroll company.
- Various ad -hoc analysis and reporting as required.
The suitable candidates should possess strong Excel skills, and have good Sage 50 experience. This is an excellent role to be working alongside a successful dynamic team in an orientated growing company.