This successful investment and development company seeks a Finance Manager to take responsibility for the finances of a number of companies and Joint Ventures in their group. Responsibilities will include:
- Review systems, process and controls and makes suggested changes if required
- Full bookkeeping up to trial balance using SAGE covering a number of companies and joint ventures
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare and file VAT Returns
- CIS returns and payroll
- Review property purchases, ensuring funds/disbursements and costs are correctly allocated, reconciling to completion statements.
- Inter-company transactions
- Liaise with external Accountants
- Preparing management information of rental income and costs
- Prepare service charge accounts
- Capable of managing and prioritising your own work load
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a property investment/development company, strong systems skills including SAGE. This is a challenging and varied role that requires an independent thinker who can provide the Directors with key information enabling them to run their businesses more efficiently.