This busy electrical wholesaler seeks a credit controller to support its sales and finance team. Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company and play a vital role in the cash-flow of the business, ensuring credit given to the customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
* Chasing debt by telephone and email
* Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances
* Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
* Liaising internally and externally to resolve outstanding queries
* Working to strict monthly collection targets
* Reporting to the Credit Manager
* Raising credit notes
* Credit checking and transmitting orders placed by our customers
* Accessing credit limits and obtaining management accounts
An excellent opportunity to join a busy company that can offer progression and security.