Chief Operating Officer – COO
We are partnering with a significant London based property group with a diverse portfolio. They are seeking an experienced COO to collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organisational vision and operational strategy. The objectives of the role will include:
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth, helping to implement organisation-wide goal setting, performance management and annual operating planning without denigrating the company’s commercial DNA.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organisational outcomes are met.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Develop and implements growth strategies
- Act as a liaison between operating divisions and CEO
- Empower the operational team with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete operations initiatives
- Motivate & mentor staff to meet and surpass organisational and sales goals
- Coordinate with HR to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Oversee daily operations and make adjustments as necessary
- Provide a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Lead and improve the current financial reporting capability with the Financial Director.
- Supporting the businesses growth strategy with new hires, induction processes etc.
- Managing the resources available to meet the current demands of the business and planning to meet increasing demand.
- Reviewing all internal systems and procedures for improvement - payments, expenses, HR, induction etc.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Analyse internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets
- manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Aggressively monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
Personal Skills and Qualifications
- Degree level/professional qualification
- Experience of senior management leadership within an entrepreneurial environment
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Unlimited ideas on how we can improve, both internally and externally
- A history of driving projects forward successfully
- Incredibly high standards of delivery and execution
- Experience of strategic organisational policy development and implementation
- Strong financial management and governance experience
- Innovative, creative, driven and a confident leader
This is a rare opportunity to join an impressive organisation that can offer a wide and varied role, where the successful candidate will be able to make a positive impact in the business. On offer is a highly competitive package. For further information please apply with a covering introduction.