Commercial Management Accountant
This leading independently owned property and infrastructure support Services Company seeks a Commercial Management Accountant to provide a management information service to the directors and managers of the company. The role will require you to produce timely and accurate management accounts and supporting analysis to the Commercial Finance Manager. Duties will include:
- To prepare contract profitability reports, contract costing schedules and contract budgets, as required for the directors and Clients.
- To regular attend sites and conduct contract reviews with the Account Team.
- To assist in the preparation of costings for new contract quotations and tenders.
- To assist in the mobilization of successful tenders.
- To prepare and analyse information for reporting on contract accounts including profitability, reconciliation, variance.
- To measure and analyse potential opportunities versus risks both internally and externally.
- To deliver valued support to internal business customers.
- To provide sound financial support to the Account Managers and Account Director
- To participate and deliver project objectives, when necessary
- To assist in the design and development of new systems and processes.
- To maintain financial system and amend to reflect business change.
- To continually monitor, develop and interpret appropriate and timely KPI’s for the business.
- To provide information, support and analysis to the Commercial Directors for strategic and operational decisions
- To develop close working relationships with internal customers to fully understand the business as well as establish a credible & effective network of contacts.
This role requires not only strong accounting and IT skills, but also the ability to communicate with internal and external clients in order to to achieve you objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and growing organisation that can offer security and career development.