Qualified Financial Controller – Ref: 10077
We are representing a Qualified Chartered Accountant who is working for an import and distribution business. With the company relocating they are looking for a new position. Has a strong technical accounting background, together with excellent IT skills.
Reporting into the Managing Director, current duties include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Preparation of Quarterly Board Presentations
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts & variance analysis
- Preparing Year End Financial Reporting & Audit Files and liaising with External Auditors.
- Comparisons of Actual/Budgets/Prior Year with reporting of variances & detailed explanations for adverse/favorable variances
- Managing finance team/admin staff/warehouse staff
- Cash-flow management & forecasting including foreign currency trade management
- Creating internal controls and procedures and ensuring adherence to procedures
- Creating robust stock re-ordering process and stock holding management system.
- Negotiating better Supplier rates & terms
- Managing Customer payment terms and credit limits
- Preparing & Distributing Sales information for internal use and for key suppliers
- Making Supplier/salary payments
- Preparing & submitting VAT Returns/EC Sales information/Preparing Intrastat information
This Accountant has excellent hands on skills together with a commercial approach.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org