Qualified Financial Controller – Ref: 10071
A Qualified Accountant working for a local firm of Accountants, looking for a new position. Has a strong technical accounting background, together with excellent IT skills. Since 2010 has been seconded to a number of clients acting as their Financial Controller.
The roles required the preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts for discussion with the Managing Directors, other customized monthly management reports, VAT returns, EC sales list, preparation of budgets and forecasts, preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns, foreign currency management, staff supervision and motivation.
Prior to his secondments his duties included:
- Planning and executing statutory audits for small, medium and large companies.
- Preparing and filing annual statutory financial statements (accounts) for Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs and Limited Companies.
- Preparing Management Accounts, budgets and forecasts for clients
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns, corporate and personal tax returns to the HMRC
- Providing clients with book-keeping, accounts and tax advice.
- Completing Company Secretarial compliance forms to the Registrar of Companies.
With the training and experience gained at a top firm of Accountants together with his secondments in industry, he has the unique background not only to provide an excellent technical input but also has hands on experience of running a finance team.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email email@example.com