Qualified Finance Manager – Ref: 10453
An ACCA qualified finance professional, solely responsible for the finance function reporting directly to the MD on all aspects of financial management, accounting, forecasting and strategy. His role covers the following:
- Overseeing all aspects of financial control in the business.
- Providing financial, commercial and strategic support to the business.
- Preparation of management information from source data.
- Producing monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts & VAT returns.
- Presenting monthly results, budget variances and ad-hoc analysis.
- Involved in Business Planning, P&L, Balance sheet & liquidity planning.
- Overseeing internal financial controls.
- Producing meaningful commentary and analysis of financial data.
- Preparation and reporting of income and expense forecasts to senior management.
- Developing, managing and motivating a team of finance professionals.
- Reviewing new & existing business models and capital appropriation requests
- Identify and develop controls and processes to ensure all risks and opportunities are highlighted
He now seeks a new challenging role where he can make a positive contribution not only managing the finance function but also advising the management team.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email email@example.com