Qualified Finance Manager – Ref: 10223
A Qualified ACCA Accountant working for a group of companies. Highly regarded in her role, she is looking for a new opportunity within an SME. Reporting to the Directors, duties include:
- Statutory Reporting – independently producing annual statutory accounts
- Year-end adjustments and consolidation notes
- Produce Quarterly Management Reports and ad-hoc management reports especially after the sale/ disposal of properties.
- Produce completion statements for the disposal of a property, new leases or terminations of a lease to be distributed externally.
- Produce annual service charge budgets for several properties
- Reconciliation of tenants service charge spends versus invoicing and publish the reconciliation report to internal & external users
- Produce quarterly VAT returns for over 10 companies
- Process supplier invoices, analysis creditor accounts, creditor reports
- Raise quarterly rent and service charge invoices and ad-hoc invoices
- Post payments, receipts, foreign currency adjustments and preform the monthly bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with corporate banking team with regards to accounts queries and setting up new/ close rental deposit accounts
- Produce bi-weekly debtor reports and fully participate in credit control
- Reconcile intercompany accounts on a monthly basis
This candidate has excellent technical skills, good attention to detail and strong IT skills.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org