Part Qualified Accountant- Immediately Available – Ref: 10524
An aspiring, self-motivated individual, looking to further a career in accountancy and complete a ACCA qualification. Proven to quickly adapt to new accounting procedures and methods.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
- Deliver to deadline quarterly Management Accounts
- Analysing and investigating monthly & YTD financial accounts;
- Responsible for the financial administration of the organisation– purchase ledger (processing of invoices, resolving queries, maintaining records, reconciling statements);
- Reconciliation and maintenance of the Balance Sheet including, prepayments, accruals and fixed asset register.
- VAT (monitoring transactions for correct VAT, preparing VAT returns, assist accountants with submission and inquiries)
- Sales ledger (raising and accounting for invoices, basic credit control)
- Day to day oversight of the work from the Assistant Management Accountant and Purchase Ledger & Cashbook Assistant
Has realistic salary expectations and is immediately available and would consider temporary work but ideally looking for a permanent position.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org