Junior Payroll Assistant – Ref: 7143
An adaptable, enthusiastic and hard working Payroll Officer/Accounts Assistant who has more than two years experience in all aspects of accounting and payroll and has advanced diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA Part Qualified). Now looking for a further successful career in the finance department/practice of an ambitious and expanding company.
- Processing payroll weekly for more than 250 employees including pensions for employees and paying through BACS using IRIS payroll professi
- Experience in processing SMP/SSP/CSA/DEA in payroll.
- Experience in dealing with all aspects of payroll queries from more than 250 employee
- Preparation of Management reports for decision making.
- Bank reconciliation and use sage line 50 for invoicing/purchasi
- Handling the purchase ledger and authorise the payments.
- Handling pension auto enrolments and BACS paymen
- Managing the petty cash register
- Arranging CRB/DBS checks for new employees
- Liaise with the company accountant with all aspects of accounting querie
- Competent in using Outlook and Caresolve.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email email@example.com