Graduate Part Qualified Accountant – Ref: 10225
An ambitious and driven individual with BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance degree, has three years’ experience working in a fast paced accountancy practice in the West End. Seeking a role as an Accounts Assistant for where she can further her career in accountancy.
- Preparation of sole trader and rental accounts on Excel
- Importing TB’s from CCH Viztopia to CCH Accounts Production
- Preparation of company and partnership accounts using CCH Accounts Production
- Preparation of VAT returns on Excel and CCH VAP
- Using CCH Central to produce individual tax returns
- Running of weekly/monthly payrolls and RTI Submissions using Iris Earnie Professional Payroll
- Liaising with HMRC departments, clients and management with regards to payroll matters
- Administrative office duties include filing of client documentation, submitting Annual Returns, filing forms to Companies House, registering clients for PAYE and setting up online PAYE Accounts
Looking to study for ACCA, she represents good value for money and having been in a client facing role, comes across well in person.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email email@example.com