Finance/Management Accountant – Ref: 3917
A Qualified Accountant working for a top 50 firm of Accountants, looking for a new position with an SME. Has a strong technical accounting background, together with excellent IT skills.
Current duties include:
- Planning and executing statutory audits for small, medium and large companies.
- Preparing and filing annual statutory financial statements (accounts) for Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs and Limited Companies.
- Preparing Management Accounts, budgets and forecasts for clients
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns, corporate and personal tax returns to the HMRC
- Providing clients with book-keeping, accounts and tax advice.
- Completing Company Secretarial compliance forms to the Registrar of Companies.
With the training and experience gained at a top firm of Accountants, he can make an immediate impact at an SME.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org