Finance Manager – Ref: 9726
A highly competent Finance Manager with excellent all round experience including HR, Office Management and coordinating IT. Has a logical and proactive approach to situations and has implemented systems and processes to improve management information. Excellent communication skills at all levels across the business and attention to detail in all areas. Currently studying last few papers of CIMA qualification and available immediately for next role.
Duties include – reporting to Managing Director
- The company’s first Finance Manager following growth
- Established processes and internal systems for the finance department and company including – sage development, project management/timesheet system, sales order processes and project costing
- Introduced KPI’s and a monthly management information pack for board and management team
- Production of management accounts with balance sheet reconciliations, variances against budget and commentary
- Cash management, forecasting and treasury – introduced cash flows plan due to low funds and manage debtors and creditors along with bank manager liaison
- Payroll – including yearend, P11D, benefits and RTI
- HR function – developed new appraisal system, republished staff handbook with updated and new policies and designed and coordinated a staff survey
- Assisted company in acquisition/merger with essential legal and financial information and forecast. Financially integrated companies following merger.
- Supervised junior accounts clerk
- Coordinated office relocation and financial integration following acquisition
- Managed and developed finance team and also managed IT, front of house and office manager
Ad hoc duties including – asset management, building and operating leases, insurance matters and government returns
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email email@example.com