Finance Manager – Ref: 10016
A hands on sole charge Finance Manager for a niche construction company. Originally recruited as their first internal Accountant. Initially installed systems, processes and controls in order for the finance function to be set up and running efficiently.
- Working as a Finance Manager with responsibility for one member of staff and reporting into the Managing Director
- Preparation of detailed Management Accounts – P&L, Balance Sheet, debtors and creditors reports
- Cash flow forecasts, budgets and variance analysis
- Dealing with all aspects of payroll including P11, P35, P60, P45 and P46 for 17 employees, using sage payroll
- Preparation of monthly CIS returns
- Quarterly vat returns, and preparation and submission of EC sales lists and Intrastat reports.
- Analysis of year on year sales increase/decrease
- To liaise with the auditors on all accounting and tax matters.
This proven Finance Manger is looking for a new opportunity whereby they can run and manage a Finance department, leaving the Director to run the business.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email email@example.com