Experienced Bookkeeper – Ref: 10276
This versatile Bookkeeper has used SAGE, Xero and Quickbooks and is now looking for a new role following the relocation of her company.
- Producing accurate accounts up to Trial Balance
- Processing supplier product invoices on weekly basis & bi weekly payment run
- Producing monthly sales orders for maintenance contracts & consumables
- Producing Direct debit submission for settlement of customer accounts
- Bi weekly bank reconciliations
- Producing VAT Submissions and HMRC payments
- Maintaining up to date stock records
- Credit Card, Amex & Expenses analysis on a weekly & monthly basis
- Monthly payroll analysis, posting of journals and processing HMRC payment.
- Producing monthly management accounts, profit & loss cash flow & vehicle analysis.
- Intercompany accounts and reconciliations
- Assist with Year-end procedures – Balance sheet reconciliations and posting of journals.
- Implementation of management reporting spreadsheet.
- Taking ownership of producing monthly reports.
- Profit and loss analysis.
- Responsible for Direct debit submissions.
- Year-end processing, reconciliations and close down.
A delightful person who not only capable of managing the Bookkeeping but happy to take on administration responsibilities. Immediately available.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email email@example.com