Credit Control Immediately Available – Ref: 10442
A highly skilled and organised credit controller, confident with speaking to clients and chasing outstanding invoices is seeking a new position following redundancy.
1700 customers plus 350 DD Customers covered by 2 staff using Sage 50 and 200.
- Daily posting of bank statements up to 150 lines per day / reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Daily chasing of debtors by telephone and email, handling any queries that may have arisen on customers invoices, either by telephone or email.
- Emailing/ posting of reminder letters on a weekly basis, emailing/ posting of monthly statements of account.
- Weekly excel spreadsheet update of debtors’ status for branch managers.
- Emailing monthly Direct Debit customer statements (with notification of collection date)
- Liaising with Purchase Ledger department on a daily basis and processing weekly invoice run.
- Submission of overdue debts to Solicitors and all subsequent actions (court action included),
- Correct coding of any purchase ledger invoices relating to legal invoicing.
- Ad Hoc duties including filing, general answering of telephone, message taking and covering when other staff are on leave.
An excellent telephone manner, with strong attention to detail. A proven Credit Controller.
If you require further information on this candidate including their salary details please call us on 020 8532 2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org