28 Jan 2014
As our success at placing staff in financial positions has increased, so must our happy team!
So we’re pleased to announce that we’re now recruiting for a senior consultant to join us in Chigwell – right opposite the central line tube station.
Ok, time to blow our own trumpets…!! As a specialist financial recruitment consultancy, we’re proud of our impressive array of clients – commercial, public practice, legal and insolvency. We provide them with a service that’s nothing less than excellent – and the same goes for our candidates. Registering with us means exposure to the top jobs in the best firms, plus the help jobseekers may need to succeed: interview practice, CV writing, professional appearance and so on.
The person who joins us will be fantastic at building business relationships, great at negotiating and determined to succeed. Is it you?
This is what we’re offering…
- An excellent package, with a competitive starting salary and benefits
- Uncapped commission
- Ongoing training and career development
- The opportunity to run your own team
- Share option plan
Fancy it? Well, if you’re currently working in recruitment and ready to climb the career ladder, we’d love to chat to you. Our established brand and access to our extensive client and candidate database are just waiting for a super-smart, experienced person, ready to jump on board and watch their career soar. Is that you?
If you have a history of success within the industry, particularly with experience in accountancy or IT, call us today! If you’re still reading, we hope it’s you! (And if it’s not you, but you know someone who might be interested, feel free to share.)
Please send your CV to Paul Gladstone at email@example.com, or call 020 8532 2644 to find out more.
15 Jan 2014
Ten top tips for your LinkedIn profile
At some point during your interview process, it’s likely that your prospective employer will peek at your social media profile. After all, the way we present ourselves online gives a more realistic picture than a simple CV. LinkedIn is the number one site for professional people – make sure you’re on it, and showing yourself at your very best.
1. Create your profile giving as much relevant information as possible. Your summary needs to show what you can do that will benefit your next employer.
2. Focus on an outline of your skills and avoid the mistake of describing your present firm rather than yourself. This is about you, not them. State clearly what your role entails but keep it concise.
3. If you’re looking to move up the career ladder, give examples that show you’ve achieved beyond your current level.
4. Include a photo where you’re smiling!
5. The experience section allows you to expand on your summary information to detail what you’ve covered in your current and previous jobs. Use lists to keep it concise and focused.
6. Ask colleagues and clients to provide recommendations to support your profile; these are far more valuable than endorsements, which are meaningless to prospective employers.
7. As with your CV, you must account for any gaps in your employment history.
8. Ensure your education section is fully completed and include any business awards and accolades you’ve collected along the way – it’s surprising how many people fail to mention them.
9. Be selective about what you post – this isn’t Facebook and statuses should be professional at all times.
10. Remember, your goal is to set yourself apart from everyone else and show that you’ve got an edge.
Your LinkedIn profile should reflect a superb CV. If you need a little extra help to sharpen them up, call us for advice on 020 8532 2644 and don’t forget to connect with us on Linkedin.