This unique innovative sales and distribution company looking to recruit a Qualified Financial Controller to join their management team. Reporting to the Chairman, you will be responsible for the day to day financial performance of the organisation together with advising the board on strategic financial matters.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the day to day financial accounts
- Budget & forecasting
- Financial reporting
- Financial analysis
- Financial modelling of all aspects of the business
- Stock management and reconciliation
- Understanding complex VAT regulations
- Preparation of year-end financial accounts with regular liaison to external accountants
- Payroll processing
- Cash Flow forecasting and control
- Foreign exchange management
- Supervision of the purchasing, sales order processing function and logistics functions.
- Adhering and communicating on client/supplier due diligence requirements
- Providing proactive support to management and shareholders to drive change, add value, and maximise profit
You will be commercial, ambitious and keen to thrive, this is a key role within the organisation that is varied and challenging and can offer excellent security and prospects.